Europengineers is a network of independent European Consultants and Engineers providing a comprehensive range of services throughout the world.
Our members represent the following countries: France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
The common interest and driving force behind being a member is the sharing of knowledge on a personal level.
Europengineers organises a wide range of meetings, workshops, trainings and panel discussions throughout the year so that various representatives (from junior to senior) of member firms can exchange experiences, knowledge and ideas.
CEO & top management panels
These panels are a chance for members to have open discussions about:
- business matters and new developments in the industry
- opening doors to the rest of Europe and the world in the field of engineering
- nurturing commercial bilateral cooperation
- exploring collaborations to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- providing leadership and fostering trust and common understanding
- creating a knowledge network of key experts from member’s country
- sharing each other’s network of contacts on a skills level
Knowledge-driven platform SEED
To provide additional value to our members and the public we developed a platform called SEED.
SEED is the ‘Sustainability EuropEngineers Database’, a project repository and forum for construction professionals to learn about the implementation of the Circular Economy in the built environment and to celebrate best practice.